April 18, 2011

Easter Fun!




It's almost Easter! So exciting! I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to watching our little baby boy hunt for easter eggs! We are going to three easter egg hunts. Yes, three! Also, I get to wear a hat to church (yes! a cocktail hat! I have a wonderful pink and orange number). We are even going to go see Easter Parade, the 1948 musical starring Judy Garland, Fred Astaire and Peter Lawford (well, my mother and I are, it's a little long for baby and well, the husband just doesn't want to). All the beautiful spring greenery, cheerful colors and wonderful spring time clothing everyone is sporting is just too much fun!


This morning, baby and I took a little trip to Michael's to look for easter baskets- I picked up a couple of baskets, chose some festive 'grass,' some plastic eggs, and these adorable fuzzy chicks to put inside! I picked up several different types of wire edged ribbon, you'll see pale blue and orange with white polka dots on the little boy basket and pretty wide magenta and orange on the little girl basket.


In the mood for a spring time wreath? Pick up a basic wreath made of branches and wrap your favorite ribbon around it- tada! Instant easter chic!


No comments: