February 18, 2011

Win This Adorable Hat!

It is with great pleasure that I announce our next contest! A wonderful company, Maison de Belles Choses, which sells beautiful, traditional children's clothes, has donated this adorable Kissy Kissy sun hat!

I discovered Maison de Belles Choses when I was searching for a christening gown. I found a perfect, bishop smocked cotton gown with an slip by Bailey Boys on their website and have been a happy customer ever since! Some recent purchases I have made have included brands like Vive La Fete, Anavini, and Little English. Maison de Belles Choses is a great resource for sweet, elegantly executed children's clothes and accessories, visit their website at: http://www.maisondebelleschoses.com/default.asp

So what do you need to do to get this marvelous little hat for your little one this summer? Tell me about a great meal you had at some one's house and it's yours! I'd love to hear what they served you to eat, to drink, and about the ambiance of their dining room. Any other details are great, too!

Some rules of our contest:
1) US residents only (sorry!)
2) send me your meal story at ladolceduchessa@gmail.com
3) have fun!
4) the winner will have their very own blog entry!

The hat is 100% cotton and features an adorable lion! It is in size large, which is 12-24 months. The brand is Kissy Kissy, which is such an adorable and sweet brand. Retail value is $22.

I look forward to hearing from you! This contest will run through the end of March.

Picture courtesy of Maison de Belles Choses

No comments: